Monday, March 22, 2010

Kick-Ass, The Movie

I watch the trailer on the suggestion of friend on Facebook. Never heard of this movie before, but I guess since I haven't watch a movie in the theater since the new Star Trek it's not surprising.  I was, however, surprised by the trailer since the premise at first to me after playing City of Heroes/Villains, watching all the Marvel and DC installments to motion pictures, and the British E4 show, The Misfits, I thought the heroes genre was pretty over done. I am hoping to be wrong on this one.



And from this and the many other trailers I'm hoping this addition to the hero mythology isn't just all just trailer.  Kick-Ass is based on a comic book which is still being written though I am not sure if the movie follows the story from it's inked namesake.  Apparently it's a really violent comic book that I'll have to add to my reading list. Opening mid-April I have an outing with friends planned on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment