Sunday, March 28, 2010

I-Phone App GTA: China Town Wars

Totally worth dropping the 9$ USD at the I-Tunes app-store GTA : Chinatown Wars has the same appeal on the I-Phone as GTA 2 had on the PC.  The main story progression is still free enough for you to explore the same Liberty City from GTA 4 and create havoc on your own time.  The game is still about being a bad ass, stealing cars, and avoiding the long arm of the law.  There are various mini games and side missions which are actually fun and reward you with some worth while resources.  You are also given a few new tools to help you organize your life of crime.  The controls are easy to pick up but driving might take a few hours to master (that is if you care about bumping into the law and the consequent chases).  GTA: Chinatown Wars has definitely earned it's icon space on my I-Touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment